Your oral health is important and at your Vancouver dentist, Kerrisdale General and Cosmetic Dentistry, our team of oral health care experts want to share with you the most important oral health secrets that will give you a healthy smile you’ll be proud to show off everywhere.
- If your gums are bleeding, there’s a very high chance you have periodontal (gum) disease. Come for an appointment as soon as possible!
- An oral health care checkup at your Vancouver dentist, Kerrisdale General and Cosmetic Dentistry every 6 months applies only to healthy gums. If you don’t have healthy gums, you’ll want to schedule a checkup at least every 3 months.
- Pay attention to your back teeth when brushing/flossing. We’ve found that Vancouver dental patients at Kerrisdale General and Cosmetic Dentistry focus too much on their visible front teeth.
- Proper oral health care includes 10 minutes of careful brushing and flossing.
- Mouthwash that contains alcohol can dry out your mouth and actually worsen your bad breath.
Subscribe to Kerrisdale General and Cosmetic Dentistry’s blog for more dental secrets and contact us today to take care of your oral health care. We’re social, too! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.